How to Make Delicious My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps

watch_later Friday, May 21, 2021

My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps.

My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps most diverse and own mind flavor that unique. Few kinds of My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps recipes are also adequate simple to process and do not take long. Although not everybody likes My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps food, nowadays few people are get attached and like the various My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps foods on hand. This can be visible than the number of restaurants that supply My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps as one of the serving. You can cook My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps

  1. You need 1 (12.5 oz) of can chunk chicken breast.
  2. You need 1 head of lettuce.
  3. You need 6 of green onions.
  4. Prepare 1/3 cup of mayo.
  5. It's 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
  6. Prepare 1 of cucumber (scrape seeds out).
  7. Prepare 1 tsp of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
  8. You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
  9. You need 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
  10. It's 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan salt (optional).
  11. Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo if you want to add more at the end.

My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps step by step

  1. Wash lettuce leaves. About 5 to 6 leaves..
  2. Drain chicken juice from can..
  3. In a medium bowl add chicken, onions and mayo.
  4. Add Frank's Red Hot Sauce and all the spices..
  5. Cut cucumber in small chunks.
  6. Mix all ingredients together. Put chicken mixture in wraps and roll them up..

Got ingredients for making My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are much kinds of My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps that are simple and fast to process into delicious dish. You can constantly praxis this My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook other foods on our website, we prepare various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon